Deduction of charges following withdrawal of Application:
- prior to the commencement of academic term Rs. 500/- lumpsum
- upto 20 days after the commencement of academic term 20% of the fee amount
- from 21st day to 50 days after commencement of the academic term 30% of the fee amount
- from 51st to 80 days after the commencement of academic term or 31st August, whichever is earlier 50% of the fee amount
- from 1st September to 30th September 60% of the fee amount
- After 30th September 100% of the fee amount
- Application for refund of fees should be made in the prescribed form available in the college office. The rules applicable to refunding of fees are notified in the university circular No. UG/412 of 2008.
Refund of tuition, development and all other fees after cancellation of admission :
- The candidates who have taken admission in undergraduate courses in govt. colleges, in aided and unaided courses conducted by affiliated colleges, and recognized institutions, may request for refund of fees after applying in writing for cancellation of their admission. The refund of fees shall be made on or before the 30th day after the date of cancellation and thereafter.
- All the fee items chargeable for one year are as per relevant University circulars for different faculties (excluding the courses for which the total amount is fixed by other competent authorities)
- The fees charged towards group insurance and all fee components to be paid as University share (including Vice-Chancellor fund, University fee for sports and cultural activities, e-charge, disaster management fund, exam fee and enrolment fee) are non-refundable if payment is made by the college prior to the date of cancellation.
- Fees collected for identity card, library card, admission form and prospectus, enrolment and any other course-specific fees are not refundable after the commencement of the academic term.
- All refundable deposits (laboratory caution money and library deposit etc.) shall be fully returned at the time of cancellation. Provided that wherever admissions are made through centralized admission process for professional and / or any other courses by other competent authorities, the refund rules are applicable if specified by such authorities (as per the rules of relevant agencies) for the 1st year admission. In case of admission to subsequent years of the course, O.2859 is applicable to cancellation of admission.Provided further that this refund rule is concurrent with the rules and guidelines of other professional statutory bodies appointed for admission to relevant courses.
- Library and laboratory deposits will be refunded when the student leaves the college or his/her admission is cancelled provided that he/she is certified to be owing no money to the college and also has no library books in his/her possession.
- Deposits not claimed within one year of leaving the college or cancellation of admission will be forfeited.
- Deposits will be refunded after fifteen days from the date of receipt of their application in the prescribed form (obtained from college office) duly signed by the student and guardian.
- Students have to surrender their identity cards, library cards and first-year fee receipt against the refund of deposits, otherwise they will forfeit the deposits.