Students must observe rules and regulations in force for the smooth functioning of the college. They shall not indulge in any activity inside or outside the college that tarnishes the image of the institute.
- Students should not loiter in the campus and must observe silence near Principal's cabin / Staff Room, Library, staircase and the office.
- They should not smoke, chew paan or gutkha.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the college premises. Any student found using cell phones will be penalized.
- They must always wear their identity cards.
- They are expected to take care of the college property. Any damage to furniture, fittings, equipment and books will invite strict punishment.
- They are expected to read notices regularly. Ignorance under any circumstance will not be condoned.
- They are answerable to their teachers and Principal for their conduct in public.
- Any student found persistently mischievous or guilty of any malpractice in connection with examinations or having an adverse influence on his/her fellow students may be suspended for a specified period or expelled permanently. Such a student may not be admitted in the following academic year.
- Students shall not organise any picnics, excursions, trips, etc. without prior permission from the Principal.
"Ragging is prohibited and is notified as a cognizable offence by the Government of Maharashtra under Maharashtra Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1999. Anyone reported to be involved in any form of ragging will be severely dealt with"
For any complaints regarding Ragging & Discipline, contact the Anti-Ragging & Discipline Committee
S. Gurdeep Singh Rangrass (Chairperson)
Mr. Joshy Xavier
Mr. Sarvanan Nadar
DRESS CODE FOR STUDENTS
- All students must come neatly and decently dressed.
- Male Sikh students are required to wear a proper turban. Otherwise, strict action will be taken against them.
- Defiling of the Sikh form will invite dismissal from the college.
- The college insists on 100% attendance by students during lectures/tutorials/practicals. For granting terms, 75% attendance separately in lectures/practicals/ tutorials is required.
- Third-year students must note that their examination forms will not be sent to the University, or if already sent, will be withdrawn if their attendance and general conduct are not satisfactory.
- Students who fail to maintain 75% attendance will not be granted terms and will not be allowed to appear in First Semester / Second Semester examinations.
- Those students who on account of illness or any other valid reason wish to take leave should apply to the Principal for leave of absence within three days from the date of commencement of such leave, or else they will be treated as defaulters.
- Students who request leave of absence from lectures/tutorials/practicals for participation in sports, cultural or any other activities, for and on behalf of the college/ activity group, should submit an application countersigned by the respective teacher in-charge to the Chairperson of Attendance Committee.
- Parents of students are requested to kindly contact the teacher incharge of the class, head of the department or the Principal at least once in a term to keep themselves informed about their ward's attendance and progress.